Tom Corbett, Governor
Richard J. Allan, Secretary
PA STATE AGENCIES
Tiles in View
Choose a county to retrieve the county mosaics.
Choose a County
Zoom to county on selection.
1. CAUTION: County mosaics can be over 1 GB in size. The file size should be visible in the download confirmation box that pops up when you click a mosaics link.
2. Mosaics are only available in SID or JP2 formats.
Enter a tile name.
Enter lat/long in decimal degrees to find an aerial photo for that location.
1. For Longitude, include the minus sign, as in (-76.123).
2. For better results, follow this number format. ##.###, decimals are not required.
Click this button to get data covering the map view above.
1. You must zoom to level 12 (see bottom right "Current Zoom Level") before you can get tiles in view.
Overall Height & Width:
To draw a shape, click one of the shape buttons above the map (listed below), then begin drawing on the map by clicking your mouse. Once you finish drawing your shape(by double_clicking the mouse), click "Get tiles by shape" below to retrieve all tiles needed to cover your shape.
Notes on shape buttons:
- for drawing lines.
- for drawing polygons.
1. Largest acceptible shape is approximately 10 miles wide by 6 miles high.
2. There is a maximum of 100 points allowed per shape.
3. You can move vertices of your shape, by grabbing them.
1. Unchecking items exclude them from search results.
2. Not all years, formats and types available in all areas.
3. To see where data is available from what year, mouse over the "PAMAP Data" button on the map. Checking a box next to the year will show the area on the map where data from that year is available.
4. These options do not apply to county mosaic searches.
Click the measure
tool above to measure distances on the map.
1. You can zoom and pan the map while measuring.
2. Double clicking will end your measurement.
3. The dimensions of your drawing will display here.
0 ° 0' 0"
0 ° 0' 0"
Current Zoom Level: 7
Copyright © 2009-2011 Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All Rights Reserved